Commercial Land for Sale: Rices, St. Philip Rices, St. Philip
The last remaining large stretch of beach front land in Barbados. Foul Bay consists of two beach front pieces of land. One, 919,000 sq. ft. or just over 21 acres at US $30.00 per sq. ft.
The other is 784,080 sq. ft. or 18 acres. They can be sold together or separately.
We are in possession of more than two turn-key, mix-use developments for these sites and an outline approval from the Government Department responsible for this type of development. Foul Bay offers the opportunity for an upmarket mix-use development.
- Expansive white beach front with constant Atlantic sea breezes.
- An existing water course complimented with heavy foliage and historic trees.
- The land slopes gently from the highest point to the beach at
the lower level, thus accommodating a tiered level of mixed
use properties nestled within the shrubs and trees.
- Foul Bay is the only south-eastern beach that offers a gentle
ocean for sea bathing.
- Any project will qualify for Hotel Aids.
The asking price of this land is US $30.00 per sq. ft.