Plantation House for Sale: Cluff’s House, Cluff’s, St. Lucy
Cluff’s House is sitting on approximately 11 acres of land. It is a historic building with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. This house was built in 1837 but through the years renovations and refurbishment has been made to keep this historic building in its excellent form to date. Cluff’s House has immaculate garden facilities that can be used for any possible event or function. This lovely home sits in the center of the property, enveloped with serene beauty and tranquility and has an excellent view of the ocean. Cluff’s House comes with a private swimming pool, external changing room, powder room and a beautiful gazebo. There is a self contained studio apartment away from the main house. This historic home has one of the few remaining old time kitchens with a fire hearth and some valuable antiques.
5 of the 11 acres have been passed for development.