Bespoke Homes for Sale: Lancaster Estate, Royal Westmoreland, St. James
The Lancaster Estate, is the newest community within Royal Westmoreland, Phase 1 comprises 31 ridge lots; a selection of which boast spectacular panoramic views of the southern stretch of the West Coast, as well as the 16th and 17th fairways of the championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. Other lots offer beautiful views of Royal Westmoreland’s anticipated second golf course, designed by Rees Jones.
Purchasing land within The Lancaster Estate provides owners with an unmatched turnkey service to seamlessly design and build your bespoke home.
The developer’s build price is much more than the cost to build per square foot. A calculation to combine all of the services/products delivered measured by the interior square footage is used. These include:
- Architectural drawings customized from developer portfolio plans,
- Town and Country Planning application/management and compliance.
- Engineering drawings
- Landscape architecture plans and installation of grounds with irrigation.
- Uncovered verandas and pool deck.
- Swimming pool, with out-door shower.
- Large kitchen appliances and cabinetry.
- Finishing specification as per Mahogany Drive 7
- Access to all of the duty free concessions.
- Project management services
- 4 weeks accommodation during the 12 month build.
- Defects covered for 6 months.
Purchase price: Range from US $1,000,000.00 – US $3,000,000.00